Monday, May 7, 2012

CrAzY WeEk AhEaD!


Monday-  Regular schedule and a graduation party in my advisory for my only graduate.  Today will be the last day I see him--and his last day isn't until a week from today.

Tuesday-  Assembly schedule for a Fashion Design class Fashion Show. 

Wednesday- Regular schedule, but my senior is gone for a college visitation.  Oh, and our English Department is meeting before school.  Oh, and there is an all-school picture during advisory time.

Thursday and Friday-  MAPS testing of freshman, so we are on assembly schedule both days.  I am monitoring the testing, so my advisory is under another teacher's supervision. 

And my goal is to finish Julius Caesar by the end of the week!  Oh, and I might still have to write a review guide for the final and the final itself. 

Yes.  The goal this week will be to keep track of what schedule we are on and where I am supposed to be.  

You can throw Teacher Appreciation Day in there somewhere.  (I think they appreciate teachers who can keep up with end of the year chaos.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto- my week sounds very similar to yours. My prayer this week is: "Please, Lord, give me the strength to make it to Friday afternoon! Amen." Cousin BJB

Anonymous said...

We recieved an BIG....EMPTY flower vase before school today! And then as the kids came in the door they brought in flowers from home! So I have a vase of ALL KINDS of flowers...and a few "weekd" thrown in for good measure! Gotta LOVE Kinders!!! I APPRECIATE you My CrAzY Cousin!!!

puna said...

I REALLY appreciate teachers! My daughter's reading Julius Caesar in school. She's playing the part of Brutus. Could teach her a few things:)