Friday, June 1, 2012

Graduation Tomorrow- Update Today

Things have been hectic since arriving home.

L has been here this week.  She is babysitting for the Bug.  (Yeah, she really hated that!)  K is between babysitters.  Her sitter during the school year is retiring, and the new sitter is on vacation so L is the backup.  She's had a pretty good time, in spite of the teething.

Me?  I have been cleaning closets and storage areas for a garage sale.  This Saturday is Garage Sale Day in Tiny Town.  I have been wanting to sort through the junk we have been storing.  I'm pretty much done with the upstairs, but I have work to do in the basement and especially the garage.

K and I are combining for the sale at her house.  Location, location, location!  K says she hasn't sorted through much, but that's OK.  I probably have enough for both of us, and I don't have clothing on the sale at all: televisions, books, purses, microwaves, household goods, and small appliances.  Oh, and can't forget the fondue pots.  Yep.  Two.  *sigh*

Have I mentioned the Mr.'s rule:  If it goes on the garage sale, it doesn't come back into the house.  There will be a delivery to Goodwill at the end of our day.

Too much work on the garage sale to blog much, but the house is feeling less weighted down.  



No comments: