Friday, July 27, 2012

Teachers?

Two posts in one day!!  Crazy.

This one is actually for the secondary teachers out there.  The one thing I learned at my conference in the last three days is the need to share ideas.  Blogs and websites are going to be invaluable in developing curriculum to succeed with the Core Standards.  So...

Here's is Easy Street's teacher blog.  http://teacherteacherideclare.blogspot.com/  (This blog has been languishing since February, so I dusted it off and got it up and running.)
(Yes, that is a fish bowl--and the fish swim.  Why?  I have no idea, but it caught my eye.  I thought it was better than wine bottles. By the way, when you get there--put your cursor over the fishbowl and the fish will swarm to it, thinking you are going to feed them.  Who comes up with this stuff??)

Please, please, please feel free to share this blog with your teaching friends--AND...share your teaching blogs (and theirs!) with me.

We're all in this together, we might as well share what works and what fails.  The load always seems a little lighter when you're sharing it with friends.

No comments: