Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Blessings

Cooler temperatures this week.  50's and 60's should make the morning runs more pleasant.

Church with Tiny Town friends, and a church ice cream social in the park.

The play is cast, and now I can begin hacking out a practice schedule.  (I have cast incredibly busy students!)

An end to the Tiny Town High football losing streak!

L is finally sounding better on the phone.  She isn't 100%, and maybe not even 75%--but, she is much better.

K, CT, and the Bug are at CT's hometown.  Khalie, the black lab, is having puppies.  K thought that might be a bit much in their small house with a very active one year old, so her in-laws are doing the puppy duty.

Fire pits are going all over town.  It is so nice to smell the woodsmoke in the air on these cool evenings.

Have I mentioned that fall is in the air?  I love this time of year.  And I'm dragging out the pumpkins this afternoon!

No comments: