Monday, March 25, 2013

Memories of Spring Break

*Sleeping.  A lot.
*Reading.  (More than I slept.)
*Pedicures with K, the sister-in-law, and my niece
*Discovery Center with the Bug and her mom
*Watching my NCAA bracket blow up
*A day trip with K, her friend, and the Bug to see Auntie L.  We also visited their cousin (my niece) and her adorable boys in their beautiful new home.
*Dinner and drinks with L and CB to celebrate the March birthdays.
*Learning to darn socks
*Finally putting the end of the show things away. (They've been littering my basement for quite a few days.)
*Reading next fall's musical.  (The principal and I need to chat before I finalize that show.)
*Breakfast with the Bug and her mom.
*Snow

Yes, it was a good break.  I almost feel rested up enough to face these last 8 weeks.  (It helps that I left my favorite units to the end of the year!)  

1 comment:

Mary said...

Glad you rested up! I did the same! Snowing here today, but it's not sticking to the roads (darn it!).