Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break

The weather isn't cooperating with Spring Break fun:  cold, rain, and even ice and snow are in the forecast.  So much for bike rides and yard work.

My break actually started late last week.  The Mr. and I went to the out of state funeral of my sister-in-law's mother. We were glad we went and had a chance to see family. 

Then on Saturday, we celebrated the Mr.'s birthday with pizza and basketball.  I also managed to put the snowmen away and pulled out some Easter decorations.

So, what is on tap for the week?  Not much.

There is a plan to visit L in Big City, and to make a trip to see my niece and her boys while we're there.

I'm hoping for a pedicure.  Not that anyone will see it if I still have to wear boots.

I need a new driver's license.  

Oh, and there are still quite a few things to clean out in the basement.  (I am gradually gathering things for another garage sale in June.)

Yes, quite exciting times around Easy Street.  Not.

On the other hand, I can use the down time:  naps and reading. 

If the weather doesn't mess it up too much, we might squeeze in a trip to the farm.

A sure sign of my age is that this sounds pretty darn good to me. Well, except that trip to the DMV.  Drats!

No comments: