Sunday, April 21, 2013

Oh The Conversations We Have

Hi, Nana!

I did it.  I did it.  (Took me forever to figure that one out.  It invovled her taking her shoe off and putting it back on.)

I touch it.  Pwease, I touch it.  (Lights, wind chimes, flowers...)

Egg hunt.  (Yes, we aren't quite over Easter.)

Open it.  (The empty eggs weren't too much fun.  Animal crackers to the rescue.)

I hold it.  I hold it.  (She has to hold the Nook while she's watching Baby Einstein.)

Sit here. (Getting up and down off the floor is getting tougher.)

Bax-ter!  Here Bax-ter!  (Whenever she spills, she calls Baxter to clean it up.  Smart girl.)
I swing.  I swing.  I swide.  I swide. 

It cold.

(And it was!!  The Bug is becoming her own little person.  And she makes me laugh.)

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What joy when tiny ones start expressing themselves.

Enjoy each and every moment as you already are doing.

Love and hugs to you ~ FlowerLady

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Kim said...

I'm looking forward to having conversations with my granddaughter. Right now, we just try to figure out what she means. My kids searched for Easter eggs at my in-laws house long after Easter was past. Have a good week, Mrs. E!