Thursday, July 11, 2013

Random Thursday

*I sweat.  I freeze.  I sweat.  I freeze.  argh!

*The Bug is potty training.  Actually, it is training her mother.  AND she's a stubborn little thing.  The Bug?  Or the mother?  Both.  Stay tuned to see who wins.

*L's blood pressure is doing really well.  And that tells me that CB is doing a good job of keeping her calm and well rested.  Bless.His.Heart.

*I could drink most of the calories I need a day.  (And I'm not talking alcohol--that would be another issue.) I love fruit slushes and fruit juices:  cranberry, lemonade, peach, pineapple, and raspberry. I love tomato juice or V8.  I have quit drinking diet soda, except for one a day--if that.  I have been drinking a lot of water, but it just isn't the same. 

*That being said, I hate sweet tea.  Southern, I'm not!

*I want cold things cold and hot things hot.  None of this lukewarm stuff for me--unless it is banana bread or brownies!

*Even in the summer, I am rising at a ridiculous hour to walk with K and avoid the heat.  I guess I'll be used to it when school starts.

*Summer reading is in full swing.  I try not to read a book a day.  The Mr. likes me to talk to him sometimes.  (Well, at least I think he does!)

*Four weeks until school begins.  Yes.  Yikes!  I have quite a bit to do between now and then.  My summer to-do list still has quite a bit on it.  Scares me a bit!

So, I'm headed to school today.  Facing my fears!


2 comments:

Mary said...

So...L is expecting??? I must've missed that announcement!

Kim said...

I loved reading that the Bug is stubborn - and so is her mother. That sounds familiar! Doesn't it serve them right to get strong-willed children?