Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Bit of Random

*I need a pedicure desperately.  No one would see it, but I still need one.  Either that or I could take sand paper to these feet!

*My car odometer turned over 200,000 miles last month.  It might be about time to shop for the next used car.

*I hate shopping for cars.  I'd rather go to the dentist. 

*I hate going to the dentist.  This stems from a childhood of Novocain not working on me like it does everyone else.  I felt every bit of that drilling.  The dentist didn't know it until he tried to take out my first wisdom tooth.  He cut and I about died. (Not really. I was just wishing!) Since then, I dread dentist appointments.  And yes, I'd still rather go to the dentist than shop for a new car.  Does that tell you how much fun car shopping is to me?

*Oh, and my new car can't be gray.  Gray/silver cars have more accidents.  Well, that's my theory.  Besides, if my hair is gray, my car shouldn't be!

*Our road didn't get bladed by city crews after the last snow storm. We have about three inches of hard packed snow (ice), and I'm wondering if it is ever going to melt.  Just a tad scary trying to walk the first 50 feet down the drive, especially at 4:45 in the morning.  Yikes!

*After 4:00 every day, I am shot.  Good for absolutely nothing.  (And play rehearsals begin next week from 6:30-9. *sigh!)

*New favorite recipe: Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti.  It cooks in the crock pot and is a Weight Watcher friendly recipe.  Absolutely delicious!

*Buying stock in a Kleenex company would be a good investment this month.  I'm pretty much keeping them in business.  However, the antibiotics and the nasal spray seem to be working. 

And there is your randomness for this week.

No comments: