Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3

Loving...

*The young kid who mixed up 6 different colors of paint for me in record time.  I hate buying paint for sets, and I've had some miserable experiences with the people behind paint counters. But not this time.  Stagecraft will have plenty to do for the next couple of weeks.

*That football is officially over until next August. 

*A little man who is three months old today.
Love that happy little guy!

*Conversation Hearts.  Don't ask me why I love them so much, but I do.  (I'm guessing pure sugar has something to do with it.)  I avoided the actual candy and bought stickers this year.  Well...so far.  (The month is yet young!)

*This song.  Brave.  There are several people who are trying so hard to be brave right now.  This song is for them.


Happy Monday.

No comments: