Sunday, February 23, 2014

Little Mr. E

I had lunch with L and the Little Guy.  And we also met with the girls' friend E and her new baby girl.  So, this is what our table looked like at lunchtime:
We had a centerpiece of car seats and sleeping babes.  Pretty sweet.

Little Mr. E is suffering from the snotty nose, drooling mouth, and projectile spitting up.  The cold is new, the drooling will get worse before it gets better, and the projectile spitting up was for Nana's benefit.  He was fussing a bit, so I put him on my shoulder and patted his back.  His burp sounded like an adult and he must have upchucked a cup of liquid, mainly on me!  It's a good thing that little stinker is so darn cute.

It's also a good thing that he doesn't mind posing for pictures.  (His hands look enormous--all camera angle.)
Notice the bib--definitely a necessity these days.  Either that or he will spend all of his time in really wet t-shirts.

While Momma was gone from out table for a bit, I entertained him with the Bug's favorite toy at that age: Nana's cell phone.  He liked looking at himself, and we even took a selfie. (There's a method to my madness.  He watches himself in the camera, and Nana shoots the picture.)
The dimple and the eyes have it.  Though the drool seemed to be the focal point of this shot.  He is checking himself out in my phone's camera.  I think he likes what he sees!

Love that little guy!  I told him since he was my favorite grandson that I have to be his favorite Nana.  He agreed.  He's not only handsome, he's smart, too!

No comments: