Friday, February 21, 2014

This Friday

Today:

FFA Community Breakfast to celebrate the end of National FFA week.  (Have I mentioned that our FFA is amazing? Tops in the State. Yep!) I predict a lot of adults spend the day smelling like syrup.

Publicity photos for The Outsiders. The photo shoot of the six Greaser guys in front of a fence.  It will be interesting to see how successful they were in greasing their hair.

We are burying Julius Caesar today.  (Maybe I should say that Mark Antony is burying the conspirators today??  That's true, too.)

After school I am headed shopping with K and the Bug.  I think it is a night out for the girls.

Tomorrow:

I get to meet L and Baby E for lunch.  It is always a good start to a weekend when I get to hang out with the girls and the Grands.

So, a happy Friday it is!

No comments: