Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It's The Little Things

*Fresh peaches. 
*Colored ink pens
*Bright totes
*A pot of coffee made and ready by the time I get home from running or zumba
*Corn on the cob
*Cooler temperatures
*Footstools
*Hardy flowers that can stand the heat
*Time to read or watch a movie
*Mixed nuts--with more cashews, walnuts, and almonds than peanuts
*Walking into my clean room at school and remembering that I reorganized in May-- yea me!

I'd like to add to this list, transferring the photos from my camera and my computer to my external hard drive, but I'm going to need an extended amount of time to do that.  Of course, that isn't exactly a little thing.  No time this morning, but maybe by afternoon.  K, the Bug, and I have a lunch date in U town.  (Actually, I'm just tagging along.  Shopping support for the Bug, so Momma has time to look uninterrupted.)

 Happy Tuesday!


No comments: