Thursday, July 3, 2014

July

July is off to a strange start.

I am still in Big City with L.  She left the hospital last night and is doing better today; mainly, I am doing laundry and helping with E. I think the Mr. is coming to get me after he gets off work.  This little family is about ready to run on its own again.

The Mr. picked up our repaired "new to us" car this morning.  I'm sure we will spend the next few days, making sure everything runs like it did.

This doesn't even seem like the early days of July. I am missing the fireworks of Tiny Town; therefore, I am missing Baxter's nervous panic attacks.  (Poor guy. Home by himself.)

I wanted to spend some time in Big City with L, CB, and Baby E this summer.  This just wasn't quite what I had in mind.  I predict return visits--and some fun this time!

No comments: