Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Still no AC in my room at school.  I don't know whether it is a good or a bad thing that my room is the only one without it.  I'm still spending my time in the Copy Room when I get too warm.

I finished my sewing yesterday. (The Mr. threw in a patching job he needed, and I even sewed up a few things that have been waiting for me to drag out the machine.)  At lunchtime, I went back to school and managed to get quite a few things done.  

I have a few new back-to-school things.  I will post pictures soon.

As for today, I am planning to head back to the Hot Box for a couple of hours.  I have some printing and copying to do. The copy machine is really busy on teacher workdays.  I hope to be done before the crowd arrives.

I seem to be on repeat:  get up, exercise, go to school (and then wonder why I showered!), then home to whatever evening activities are on tap (tonight is a Buggie sleepover), walk Baxter, and then go to bed so I can start all over again. 

Yes, the routine has begun.  (Just a little more flexibility than I will have in another week!)  We'll just call this the warm up: Getting back in the groove.

No comments: