Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekend Woes

The Bug did come for a sleepover.  And all went well, until about bedtime. 

At bedtime, Nana started feeling really bad.  Round #2 of stomach flu.  Chills, shakes, and misery.  When I was throwing up at 2:30 in the morning, the sleepover was pretty much over.  Well, the Bug was sleeping; Nana, not so much. 

Nana went to bed when Buggy got up with Papa.  Papa made pancakes for breakfast, and she was insisting on bringing me pancakes in bed.  (Ugh! But she just knew pancakes would make me feel better!)  Papa talked her out of it. Bless.His.Heart.

She had to blow me kisses when she left. And then she called me later in the day to see if I was feeling better.  "Can we do another sleepover when you don't get sick, Nana?"  That sounds like a great idea.  Now, I'm praying that she and Papa didn't share my germs.

So, that sums up the weekend. Welcome February.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, no! Hope you're feeling better!