Friday, April 3, 2015

New Finds- Quite Spectacular

My latest finds: 

Yuu shoes.  (J.C. Penney)  K has loved them for a year or so.  I just had the chance to find some sandals on sale. Comfortable, quite cute, and fairly inexpensive on sale.  They make cute boots, too.  (Next year, my room won't have carpeting, so I am hunting comfortable shoes.)

Kale.  I've heard of it, but never eaten it until the last few weeks.  I love the way it tastes a little bit like cabbage, but has the texture of lettuce. I love it in salad, but I've even made kale chips. I buy it in a bag like lettuce.   

iPhone speaker.  If I turn on my music and put my phone in a Solo Cup, it magnifies the sound like a speaker.  Who knew?  A whole new use for Red Solo Cup.  (I mean besides filling it up!)  Oh, and be sure to have an empty, dry solo cup; otherwise, the result could be quite tragic for your phone.  I'm pretty sure this will come in handy in my room at school or even just outside this summer.

There you have it  Not really so spectacular, but I am quite fond of all three of these things.  (And if any companies would like to give me some advertising pay, I wouldn't turn it down.)

No comments: