Monday, June 29, 2015

A New Do

A couple of weeks ago, the Mr. and I babysat for the Bug and Little Miss so that Mommy and Daddy could enjoy a night out. 

When it was bedtime, I read a couple of books to the Bug. One talked about what we see when we look in the mirror--and reminded us that no matter what we see, God still delights in us, as He made us. I asked the Bug, "You always like what you see in the mirror don't you?"  She thought for a second and said, "Well, I don't like my hair style much." That shocked me. She's three!

I'm convinced that it had more to do with not liking to have the tangles in her wet hair combed out. Her mommy said she had been asking her daddy's haircut, which is a buzz cut!  Yikes!

And so that brings us to today...

A lot better solution than a buzz cut, and she loved her new hair style.

Ever watch a three year old get a haircut?  I am exhausted!!

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

How cute is that!

Have a great holiday weekend ~ FlowerLady

Kim said...

That sounds like a great book (and maybe a message that we big girls need to hear, too). The Bug looks adorable with her new "do" - much better than a buzz cut!

Beth said...

Quite Cute!

Mary said...

Very cute! And much nicer than a buzz!