Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Going With the Flow

My new classroom is the pass through behind stage. That means when a show or play needs actors/scenery/props to get from one side of the stage to the other, they have to go through my classroom. (What rocket scientist came up with this one, I'll never know. Sheesh!)

Anyway, this is musical week for Tiny Town High. Tomorrow they will practice in the morning and put on a "teaser" for the elementary and middle school students in the afternoon. That means, my room will have actors passing through it most of the day.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a director and my actors have disrupted the old teacher's classes, so now it is my chance to enjoy the fun. There isn't much that can be done to avoid the chaos.

So...I am working on a Plan B. My flexibility muscle is getting a workout this year!

1 comment:

Beth said...

It's a bit amazing what all we end up flexing to.