Friday, December 11, 2015

End of a long week

Finally Friday. (I thought it was Friday on Tuesday. That should give you an idea of how this week has gone!) And the finals are written (all snug in their beds?) and ready to go.

My drama class is performing at lunch today and Monday. Holding my breath.

The Mr. is finally feeling a bit better and might try to go to work today.

The niece who made me an aunt is turning 40 today! CrAZy! And then Dad and Grandma B are celebrating an anniversary, too.

I've been thinking of my sweet sister-in-law whose Dad died yesterday. I'm so glad they all made the trip to visit him at Thanksgiving. It has been a long fall for sweet SIL.

L and little man E are supposed to be here this weekend for Christmas baking and the Bug's Christmas program at church. The Mr.'s illness has all plans up in the air.

It dawns on me that I haven't shared any pictures from Orlando on here. Most of the time we were in meetings, but the last night of the conference there was a special event at Epcot. (About the only photo op time.)

I'm sure the hectic pace of last week and being behind at school didn't make this week any easier.

Have I mentioned that I am glad this week is almost over?  I could use one of those long winter naps. 


No comments: