Monday, March 21, 2016

Heading Back

Spring break is over, and I am headed back to the grind. This is a weird week. Monday and Thursday are the only normal days. Tuesday and Wednesday, we are running a strange schedule to accommodate the State English test; therefore, the rest of our classes are only about 30 minutes long.

This year, I am only teaching half the sophomores. The state testing is still a really big deal, but I am not feeling quite the stress/pressure that I usually do. (I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.)

I'd be dreading the crazy week and state testing, but we also have a four day weekend at the end of this week for Easter. I guess this is one way to rest up from Spring Break. (!)
I don't often quote Bob Marley, but this week I am loving the life I live.

Spring Break+Back for 4 days+State Testing+4 day weekend= Not Bad!

No comments: