Sunday, March 6, 2016

One More Week

Spring Break is five short days away. Five! But oh, those five days.

Father of the Bride is about ready for Opening Night. I've pushed them a little faster than usual on tech and costumes. Little Big Brother isn't going to be here this week, and I wanted him to see the lights and costumes before he left. Our bride is finally back at rehearsals. I wasn't sure she was going to make it. Missing a week of rehearsals means that she and I have quite a bit of work to do the next two days.

So, today I am sewing and ironing on a couple of costumes and adding a couple of set pieces.

To top it off, Friday was the end of the nine weeks. I have papers to grade today, so I can turn in my grades on time.

Without a doubt, I plan to be finished before the finale of Downton Abbey tonight. I love that show and am so sad it is ending.

I just keep telling myself: five more days!
Dad in his old tux
The shyster of a wedding planner on the day of the wedding.

Let's hope this wedding comes off without a hitch. Actually, let's hope this week comes off without a hitch! I am ready for spring break.

No comments: