Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bugs Me

These are the things bugging me:

mosquitoes-- darn things are leaving bruises on me
age spots
hot seats in the car when I'm wearing shorts
Baxter dragging bits and pieces of his food into the hallway and living room--what the heck?!
the cost of sunscreen and insect repellent
not having my computer or my phone backed up (I'm working on it!)
sick grands--little E with a fever and Baby Bug with allergies that leave a rash all over her

On the other hand, I love...

hanging laundry on the line
concerts in the park
Blood Marys- the drink that comes with snacks!
lunch dates
the activity app that reminds me to get up and move
art museums
classes in the summer that are relevant and needed
contacts and sunglasses
the stack of books by my chair--textbooks, school resources, play scripts, and novels
and any time I spend with the grands!

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

OH, we are simpatico. We love the same things -mostly - and are bugged by the same things. Happy summer, friend.