Thursday, June 9, 2016

Summer Etc.

The etc. for this week?

Conference: I spent two days at a conference on Monday and Tuesday. There were four sessions on some of the questions I had at the end of the year. And I earned a college credit. That was a double win!
      For a triple win--I spent the night with L and CB and little man E. That was fun!
      The only loss--one tire. All the road work meant very little road space. There was some razor like wire in my lane and no way to avoid it without an accident. I am fortunate that the tire didn't go flat until I arrived home. The side wall was punctured, so we had to buy a new tire. Lovely.

Bible School: I came back to Bible School in full swing. I thought I was helping with crafts, but ended up with the K-1 group. Twenty of them. 20! I don't know how L does it. I was ready to pull my hair out.
       On another note, it was fun watching the Bug this year. She is having a ball and is so grown up!

Garage Sale: It is that time of year again: Tiny Town Garage Sales. I have quite a few things lined up to sell. One of these days the girls will thank me for not leaving them all of this stuff to sort through!

This morning I am having a 2nd cup of coffee and possibly a 3rd.  If 20 K-1 kids are part of my morning, I will need it!

Mrs.E

No comments: