Monday, September 5, 2016

September Arrives

The last few weeks have been crazy. I will dump a few photos of the craziness.
School takes up my days. The weekends have been full of grandkids. We took Baxter with us to babysit E last weekend. Bax had never made that long of a trip, but he did great! We had such a good time playing in E's big back yard and at the neighborhood parks. Such a fun guy.

This weekend, we watched the Bug at a frog jumping contest (2nd place!), the pedal pull, and picking up candy at the parade. This was Tiny Town's Labor Day celebration. The little sister got away from Mom (before her sister participated) and made a dead run for the tractors in the pedal pull. She wanted to try, too.

We even managed to fit in a visit with the Mr.'s cousins at his brother and sister-in-law's home. We definitely try to cram too much into the weekends.

My weekdays are spent at school; evenings are spent on lesson plans, grading, and school events.

The basement? Still not done. I am growing frustrated. I just want my house back to normal.

September is in full swing. I am ready for cooler weather. Or I would be if I could get to my fall clothes. Which I can't. That won't be happening until the basement is finished, and my upstairs bedroom closet isn't blocked by three box springs and mattress sets.

Here's to hoping that life slows down as September moves on.

No comments: