Saturday, October 15, 2016

4:00 Today (October 15)


~I finished my English paper grading. All 369 of them. (I have been a lot of fun to live with for the last week.)

~I started my movie watching marathon. (And I don't really care what movie it is.)

~My nose now resembles Rudolph's. AND I'm out of Kleenex.


So far October has been a blast. Ugh! I plan to turn that around that around since the month is half over today.

On the agenda....

~Little Big Brother in Much Ado About Nothing.

~Dad and Grandma B coming for lunch before the play.

~English teachers trip to the State Conference at the end of the week. (Presenting the first session and enjoying the rest.)

~A U town football game with the Mr. next weekend.

~Girls Weekend in the Ozarks in two weeks.

~A cute clown, a shark, and a skunk: the little munchkins on Halloween. (And Lady Bug, what a year to choose to be a clown! Thankfully, she has no clue.)

OK. I have to throw Parent/Teacher conferences in there. They aren't a ton of fun, but they usually explain a lot. And I'll leave it at that.

I feel like my favorite month started today. I have to make up for lost time.

No comments: