Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1st

Someone once said, "October is my favorite color." Mine, too.

Except for the fact that orange is our rival school's color. (Maybe someday I will be able to wear it again.)

My first day of October began with little man E waking me up. I had spent the night at his house. When the K and CT family arrived, we visited a beautiful apple orchard; however, the apples were past their prime. On the other hand, apple cinnamon donuts and cider slushes were a hit!

Apples, pumpkins, falling leaves, beautiful skies, and cool mornings make this month absolutely beautiful. Throw in a pumpkin patch or an apple orchard, and it doesn't get much better.

October..."a beautiful crown the year puts on."


I love the rustic, country feel of October. I plan to enjoy all 31 days of this wonderful month! Photos to come.

No comments: