Thursday, January 11, 2018

Snow Day #1 of 2018

Ice and snow in Tiny Town means a snow day for us. I love days like this. I don't have any major papers to grade. (Lessons to plan, yes, but no papers.) That means a day of relaxing, puttering, and playing.

So what does that mean?

*I have already finished my book The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. This was another book I picked up for my classroom at our English conference. I loved this book, too. I am scrounging around to find other possible reads for today, though I should probably finish Wicked. (I'm reading it on my phone. I'm not crazy about that. And as much as I loved the Broadway show, I'm not that crazy about the book.)

*I have plans to watch some episodes of "The Crown" on Netflix.

*I probably ought to figure out some way to get some exercise. (YouTube, here I come.)

*Chicken and Noodles are on the menu. (Yes, I might actually be cooking.) 

L-A-Z-Y Day ahead. Lovely!

You can't tell from this photo, but it is still coming down.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I decided to do the Wichita Public Library/Wichita Eagle reading challenge to broaden my horizons when it comes to books. The Hate U Give would fit No. 10 - a topic in the news. I'll have to see if the library has it. Thanks!