Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 in Review

2019

Well, for one thing, you can tell that this year got a lot busier once school started. Sheesh! I haven't been on this blog since August.

*We began the year celebrating Dad's 90th birthday with a huge family party. It was so much fun. I also applied for and received what I hope will be my last teaching certificate.  (I'm guessing 2-3 years left.)

*In March, we watched the boys basketball team in the State Tournament. We also spent time in Salt Lake City--and actually were snowed in for a day or two.

The rest of the spring brought piano recitals, dance recitals where the Daddy's danced with their little princesses, music concerts, a funeral for our good friend Phil, and May day baskets.

Summer months brought ball games and Bible School, girls weekend in the Ozarks, Hamilton, a trip to Wisconsin (still can't get over their lavender fields), hummingbird feeders and an impromptu Harry Potter birthday party.

Actually, I spent a lot of my summer working on a new class I am teaching this year. And that also explains the lack of blogging. 1st semester was crazy.

The fall was full of football and school. I flew out to Virginia City, Nevada to see niece Em marry. What a pretty wedding and part of the country.

I spent quite a bit of this summer and fall dealing with stomach issues. I had several tests and am now on a new medicine. It seems to be helping. I have had a head cold for several months, and I hate to think what my fall would have been like if I hadn't had a flu shot.

The grandkids are now 2nd grade (8), Kindergarten (6), PreSchool (4), and No School (1). They are so much fun and quite entertaining. The two bonus grandkids are a Junior and a 6th grader.

We took family pictures in September and took a family pre-Christmas trip to Branson in November.

Little Big Brother and I are directing Pride and Predjudice in 2020. We held auditions in early December.

That pretty much sums up 2019.

Hoping you have a healthy, happy 2020.


No comments: