Things that make you go, DUH!!
1. An NCAA basketball bracket. A complete waste of my $2.00! (And I act like this is something new. I do the same thing every year.)
2. Jordan on "The Amazing Race" confusing Joan of Arc with Noah and the Ark. Seriously! You can't make this stuff up.
3. A little dog that wakes me up at 2:00 AM. We head outside and Baxter acts like he is going to nap on the ground for awhile. He didn't go to the bathroom; didn't even walk around. Just immediately prone. Are you kidding me? I got out of a warm bed for this?
4. We're back at school for a week, and then the students have a four day Easter weekend. Easing them back into the school schedule, I guess. ???
5. I've been telling students for a couple of weeks that we were researching a career choice after break. They needed to have a career in mind when we returned. I told them daily for, oh, about two weeks. We've talked about it off and on ever since the first of January. Care to guess how many students still didn't have a clue what career they wanted to research yesterday? Don't ask! If they are still without an idea today, my naturally sweet disposition is history.
Sometimes it all just makes my head hurt!