Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of 2008

Photo by L
If there is one image that sums up our year, I think this would be it. I am not sad to see 2008 go. There were good things that went on in '08, I just can't remember what they were sometimes. The tornado that hit in June turned our lives upside down. I can't imagine how the teachers who lost their homes, churches, and schools are coping. It has been extremely difficult getting used to church and school and the chaos of our poor small town. However, that Scrabble tile that ended up on our front steps is about the only "damage" we had to our home. Remember the movie "Its A Wonderful Life?" Clarence was an Angel-First Class. Scrabble tile A worth 1 point. I'm pretty sure some angel was looking out for us and this might have been her message.

No comments: