What I Love About April:
1. Leaves on the trees again which leads to...
2. The return of the birds--lots of fat robins
3. Daffodils and Jonquils in bloom
4. The last inservice of the school year- Yaa-hooo!
5. Warm days and cool nights
6. Sitting outside enjoying the sunshine and sunsets
7. Planting vegetables and flowers
8. Dragging out the hoses for watering again
9. Putting the fire ring to work- s'mores!
10. Cleaning out the camper for another season
This was my perk this week:
And now for the minor irritants:
1. I hate the smell of the deodorizer that the Target stores use in their restrooms. Licorice? Seriously? Just what I want: a bathroom that smells like black licorice.
2. Shaving my legs. With the warm weather, shorts and capris make their appearance again. And that means shaving my legs regularly. Darn it!
3. Sunscreen. I purchased a very average size bottle today for $7.95. My regular body lotion only costs about $5.00 and is twice the size. Everyone knows how important it is to wear sunscreen, but is it really affordable for everyone?
OK. Complaining over. I'm heading out to enjoy this lovely weather, and then there are some boiled eggs begging to be dyed. Happy Easter