Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ears and Ankles

My ears throb when they hurt.  I'm still not sure why, but I'm sure it is related to snotty nose and sinuses.  They are getting better.  S-l-o-w-l-y.

The swollen ankle is still a lovely gray/blue.  I can walk on it, but I still feel better with a little support.  (Wearing boots daily!)  S-l-o-w progress.

My lack of patience isn't really helping me a lot right now.

So... I'm pulling on a stocking cap (to cover the ears) and walking in the mornings. (The running isn't happening yet.)

I can't complain.  Yesterday, I had a student go rushing out of my room to puke in the bathroom.  Now, the stomach flu is going around.  Lovely.

It's true what they say: If everyone put their troubles out on the table, we'd take our own back every time.

I detest throwing up, so I think I'll keep my throbbing ears and purple cankle. 

Raise your hand if you think Christmas break needs to get here soon! 

1 comment:

Mary said...

We were kind of hoping that school would be closed due to illness...it's that bad here. Stomach flu, flu-flu, you name it, it's here. YUCK.