Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tinted Moisturizer

Stupid topic, I know... but when you find something amazing, you have to share!

I don't know who came up with the idea of tinted moisturizer, but I LOVE them! I have never worn much makeup, and only on rare occasions have I bothered to use foundation. I hate matching skin tones and detest the ones that feel like a coat of paint. However, I have just discovered that my favorite moisturizer of all time now comes in a tinted formula. When I saw the price was the same, I decided to try it. It really does do what a foundation is supposed to and mositurizes at the same time. So now I wear foundation daily just by putting on my moisturizer. It still takes me just 30 minutes from jumping in the shower to leaving the house. I like things that make life easy.

No comments: