Plinko Random Dozen
from Lid at 2nd Cup of Coffee
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I'm guessing about 12 years old. They are secondhand black heels (K's or L's?) that I rarely wear.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
When my cute little neighbor shows up, I buy. I bought peanut butter, lemon, and short bread. But I had to avoid my very favorite: caramel delights. I could eat the whole box by myself.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
No to both. The Mr., who learned to dance in a college class where he was one of only two males (both PE majors) in the class, married a girl with two left feet.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
Ms. Responsible, that's me. I followed the rules.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
I saw the animated movie "Up," and also "Invictus," Julie and Julia," and "Sherlock Holmes." The one I missed that I still want to see---"Blind Side." I hadn't heard of a lot of them--as usual!
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I'd rather have it done myself.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I've always loved Friday: relaxed day of school, the big games, and a whole weekend stretching out in front of me!
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Nope. I'm pretty content.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
A bit. Cancer floors especially get to me.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Isn't it sad that I can't think of a single store that I'd want to be in that long?
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
Personal products, yes. (Oil of Olay and Biolage) Laundry detergents, cleaning products, etc.--no.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
It is much easier when I'm the one talking.
Ten things I know for sure:
1. Baxter has quickly made himself one of the family. He is the cutest little thing! And he's even cuter now that he is sleeping all night!
2. Running has good days and bad days. Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is painful, but it is always worth it when I'm done!
3. The week before spring break is long....oh, so long!
4. There is nothing like Baxter's puppy kisses when I arrive home. He's always so happy to see me.
5. Even though it is raining, it is so much warmer. Lovely!
6. This sophomore class is full of kids who love to read and are great about sharing books. Warms my heart!
7. I have an iTunes card burning a hole in my pocket. I need to get on and find some new songs. And thanks, Katie for sharing some new running tunes with me!
8. Construction on the new school is moving right along. We can now see the stage area and proscenium arch of the new auditorium. Pretty exciting!
9. Winding up a unit and getting everything organized for the week after break is a lot of work.
10. Did I mention that the week before spring is really long...?!