The best of this week:
*The Lady Bug, of course. Have I mentioned how happy I am that she and her parents live in Tiny Town? She is changing so fast, and I can see her almost every day. (I've missed a few. I don't want to wear out my welcome!)
She has gained 20 ounces since she has been home, which is a 13 ounce gain since her birth. I'd say that Mama and the nursing are doing fine.
Speaking of Mama K, she thinks they packed her incision for the last time yesterday. They wanted to make sure she didn't have trouble over the long weekend. She will be thrilled when that is finally healed.
L is making her way from Big City to Tiny Town this afternoon. She told me that she isn't even coming to our house; she's headed straight for K and CT's. I'm guessing I won't be holding the Lady Bug much this weekend. I have to share. I'm not sure that is a request.
It will be good to have L home for at least part of the weekend, even if she isn't planning to spend much time with us. I'm looking forward to stories of 5th grade!
Girls Weekend!! I haven't told the Mr. yet, but I'm sure he suspects! I'm so glad to have everyone around for at least part of the weekend.
Happy Friday!
3 comments:
Post a Comment