Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some Days

Today's a big one!  My English students are taking their first unit test of the year.  After yesterday's review, all bets are off.  I have no idea how they will do.

As important as the unit test is, today is also Audition Day for the Fall Musical.  Yes, the directing debut is about to begin.  We'll see how this goes.  If blogging becomes erratic in the next few months, you'll know why.  Free time is going to be a luxury.

On a side note, yesterday was fairly interesting.  I arrived home from school, opened the car door, and Baxter jumped in.  Yes, our house dog, who is never outside without a leash, had spent an entire afternoon in the great outdoors.  Apparently the Mr. needs to do a better job of locking the back door after lunch.  The door was swinging wide open, and I had to do a quick sweep of the house to make sure Baxter hadn't invited any friends home.

In the next few weeks, Bax and I might have to plan to run away together.  I have a hunch I'm going to need it.  I don't know about Bax.

No comments: