Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time Changes

This time change means an extra hour of sleep.  (And spending the next few days setting every clock in the house.)

Other time changes aren't so user friendly:
*wrinkles, gray hair, aches and pains getting out of bed in the morning, arthritis, sleep disturbances, creaky knees, belly fat, hot flashes, reading glasses, and foggy brain. 

I'm thinking all of those are cancelled out by one thing:  Grandchildren!  

Auntie L and Lady Bug

(Oh, and eye cream and hair dye don't hurt either!)

3 comments:

margie said...

embarrassingly we bought a book at costco called "getting rid of belly fat". we're doing it and as soon the belly is fatless i will let you know. eye cream is a must and i must say that i am insanely jealous of arthritic meds which i can't take because it take the blessed blood thinners. lol.

Beth said...

I'm back on Estrogen and loving it. This time it's in a gel--user friendly and my blood isn't boiling at the students who try to upset me.
Cream for the face and neck is a must. My dad would comment on how other women were so wrinkled and how mom wasn't. She taught me at a young age to take care of my skin.
Celebrex: wonder drug!
But the one that tops them all?
Grandchildren! Hands down winner!:>)

holybovine said...

Amen!