Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Rush

The Spring Rush has begun.

Spring sports began this week.  The first baseball game was last night, and they may have had better weather than they had all of last year.  Absolutely beautiful!  Our first home track meet is Thursday, and then more baseball and softball end the week.  Tennis and golf begin next week. 

Field trips, special events, and competitions for some classes are beginning.  I had four emails from different groups leaving on Thursday and Friday.

And we have two assemblies which require special schedules during the next few days.

Whew!  I can hardly keep track. We are facing a little over a month of absolute craziness.

I have to take a deep breath and remind myself that I have survived this time of year before... and I will again. (I think!)
 

3 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I miss spring sports!

Cousin Greb said...

MB and I call it the silly season. Way too many things to do.

cel g said...

Baseball, softball, boys lacrosse, girls lacrosse, boys tennis, boys track & girls track consume my days at work. All's well except when it rains!