Friday, December 14, 2012

Five Friday Favorites

Best part of my week:

Babysitting the Bug.  She is so funny--and talking.  (And it scares me how well she knows how to use the iPhone and the Nook. yikes!)

L bought a house in Big City.  She signed the papers last night and is quite excited.

A Christmas Party of "sisters" who are fun and funny, and who I just don't see enough.  It was good to catch up.

K came with the Bug for supper a couple of nights.  She had a couple of long days (work related and husband gone related), so we might have broken into the wine supply.

Tiny Town High won a Governor's Award for top schools in the state.  Woo to the hoo!


The only Not So Favorites--

This darn head cold!

My childhood piano teacher of six years died.  I have mixed memories of her.  I didn't love lessons, but I did like playing piano. 


More good than bad is always a good thing.  I think the Mr. and I are headed out to see "Lincoln" tonight.  We'll call it date night.

Happy Friday!


No comments: