Friday, February 9, 2018

February Love

I can't believe it is February 7th. Good grief.

In the last 7 days, I have:

*adjusted to taking on a Student Teacher on the spur of the moment

*spent a 12 hour Saturday with my Forensics kids

*graded-- of course, I have

*spent 4 hours one night remaking a power point I had somehow deleted

*babysat the girls for four hours on Sunday night while Mommy and Daddy went to a Super Bowl party

And the best news...found out L and CB are having a baby girl this summer. (Well 90% sure. The little miss wasn't very cooperative.)

And what have I learned in these 7 days?

*I can do darn near anything on the spur of the moment, but that doesn't mean there are long term plans. And it doesn't guarantee quality.

*Kids can get on a bus at 5:30 in the morning dragging and sleepy, perform and act their normal crazy selves, and then drag their sleepy selves off the bus after a two hour bus ride home 12 hours later.

*Granddaughters might just tell their parents that they want to live with Nana and Papa for like the next five years because they don't have rules. Yes, I guess we are pushovers.

*And E will survive being the only boy, even though he wanted a little brudder. (He is going to love being the only guy in this gaggle of girls.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for L & CB! She is one of the expecting mothers I pray for everyday (I know 10 expecting mothers right now). BJB