Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Flexibility

Gratitude 365  Day #225

Today, I am grateful for flexibility. Now, I wish I was talking about my shoulders, legs, or back. Of course, none of them is very flexible these days.  

I'm talking about people who go with the flow. When things pop up, they adapt. Lately, that has been me. The Bug is still trying to get over her sickness. Her Mom is already back at work, so the Bug has curled up with a blanket on a comfy chair in my room and gorged on Netflix movies. I've continued working on my classroom, and running to the copier or to the office. Her daddy and I shared custody today.

On Thursday, Papa is staying with Little Sis because her daycare is closed. None of us can miss the first day of school, so he is taking a morning off work. After the students leave, the little miss is coming up to school to hang out with me and her big sister. (Of course, this is all provided that she doesn't get sick, too.)

Flexibility is a good thing. It makes life easier. I'm not sure how rigid people make it through their day. Now, if some of that flexibility would make its way into my shoulders, my gratitude would know no end. Ay yi yi!

No comments: