Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finally!!

K and I are headed to the photographer's tonight to see her wedding photos.  Finally!  CT is working, so Mom gets to make this trip. K didn't exactly have to twist my arm! 

We've had a preview of some of the photographer's work.  He had seen me taking a few photos during his shoot the evening of the wedding and asked me if I didn't trust his photography.  I assured him that I wasn't worried, but that I wanted to share some wedding pictures at the end of the reception video. 

He sent me 22 pictures the morning after the wedding so that I could put them into the reception video. Bless his heart!  That had to push him a bit.

So now we are finally going to see how the family photos turned out.  I promised Crazy Cousin Ree that I would send her a copy of the reception video and that I'd put together a video of the wedding pictures, too. I missed her birthday.  Maybe by Christmas???!!!

K is hoping that there is a photo to send to the papers.  We haven't sent in the wedding announcement yet.  Maybe by Christmas???  (Am I sounding like a broken record??)

I'm sure it will be fun to see the photos.  I feel bad that CT can't be there, but it works out rather nicely for me!!  And yes, I'm pretty sure that you are going to have to sit through a few more wedding pictures.  I'm apologizing right now!

3 comments:

Puna said...

I hope you will post them!

Relyn Lawson said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see a few here.

Katie (Can't Get There) said...

Yay!! I can't wait! Those wedding pics were the bright spot for me during those rough few weeks I had. Can't wait to enjoy them even more now that I'm smiling again!