Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st

November is...

"Come Ye Thankful People"
bare trees
frosty windows
raking and burning leaves
turkey and dressing
the smell of woodsmoke
time change- falling back
hunting season
cranberries
storing the garden hoses
pumpkin and mince meat pies
Macy's Day parade and
the arrival of Santa Claus
cornucopias
"We Gather Together to Ask the Lord's blessing"
Pilgrims and Indians
big family dinners
grateful hearts
Thanksgiving

I had such a good weekend that it is hard to get back in the swing of school.  I'll catch you up on Girls Weekend later.  Right now, I need to figure out where I left off on Thursday.  And I probably should do it before the kids walk in the door! 

OK.  I'll share one quick peek from my weekend. 
Ahhhh...still in a lake mood. 

6 comments:

margie said...

woot woot for great weekends.

Hays Family 5 said...

Sooooo jealous!!

Katie (Can't Get There) said...

Gorgeous! That pic even relaxes me!

holybovine said...

Can I tell you how disappointed I am that TTown didn't get a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade when we got a Macy's in the mall? ;-)

Mary said...

That looks like you had a peaceful weekend. So glad somebody did! :D

Beth said...

Double wow!