Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally--Back To School

After three snow days, we are headed back today.  I'm bundled up and ready to go. 

Quite scary that I am actually planning to review a bit.  Now...where did we leave off?  OK, maybe that review is as much for me as for the students.  Note to self:  all lesson plans should be written in pencil from now on.

I have enjoyed the time to catch up on sleep and shake this cold.  I've done quite a few things that I wanted to do, but almost nothing that I should have done.  I guess once in awhile that is OK, too. 

There has been a lot of facebook whining from parents and students.  Parents are ready to get their kids out from under foot.  Kids are bored.  It is too cold to do much outside.  Poor little things.  Who knew teens could actually miss school? 

How long do you think it will take for the students to wish they were at home again?  I'm giving them until 2nd hour.  Maybe sooner.

3 comments:

Dandy said...

2nd hour for sure :) lol

Sharon Rose said...

I'm thinking half way through first hour, they were dozing and wishing they were still sleeping in.

Katie (Can't Get There) said...

Heh - I know that was me at work!