A charming sophomore boy asks to go to his locker to get his book to read. He's gone an awfully long time. I am ready to send out the cavalry. As he strolls into the room, I give him "the look."
"Aw...Mrs. E, I had to go to the bathroom." Yeah, right. This is one line, I'm not buying. I fill out a discipline slip. He's been pushing my buttons all hour.
After class is over, another teacher tells me that he was doing pelvic thrusts outside of her classroom in full view of the classroom door and window. *sigh* Lovely. Just lovely. Now, he gets to deal with the office.
Charming Soph forgot that there are cameras in the halls. Boy Vice Principal pulls up the video from my hallway. Yep. There, in living color, is Charming Soph showing off his moves. Busted! *double sigh*
I'd throw a fit, but then I remember that I need dancers for the fall musical. Sign that boy up!
3 comments:
god help me, but i'm almost definitely sure you just gave me a peek into biggie's future...
Oh, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one to get those boys! It's amazing what they think they can pull on us, esp. us older ones who have raised kids!
Our school however does not have cameras--well, one, but it is broken. Sigh.
I like your idea of using him in the musical though--made me smile. :>)
Post a Comment