What I love about Saturday mornings at home:
*sleeping in, if I want
*a longer run, if I want (are you seeing a pattern here?!)
*time to read, if I want
*watching a movie, if I want (yeah, it is pretty much about what I want!)
*breakfast with the Mr. before he takes off for work
*getting caught up on laundry (whether I want to or not!)
*taking Baxter for a walk
*trips to Tiny Town's library
*a second pot of coffee (and in this weather, I can drink it on the back patio)
*catching up on Facebook and blog world
*time for the paper's crossword puzzle
*no makeup or shower, if I want
*peace and quiet
This morning, I took the Mr. out for breakfast. He has left for work. Baxter is asleep in his chair, and I am about to start a 2nd pot of coffee (peppermint creamer) and a movie--though it is so quiet, I may just enjoy the lack of noise!
I'm hoping the Lady Bug will come for supper tonight. I guess she can bring her parents, too. Actually, she probably better. Besides needing her mother for her own supper, I think K is feeling a bit of cabin fever. She might need a trip to the "outside world," even if it is only at Mom and Dad's.
From a peaceful house on Easy Street--
Happy Saturday!

3 comments:
No grading yet?!
Oh how I love your list!!! All so wonderful ~ something to look forward to the rest of the week. My school year has had a great start. Hoping the best for you too! Blessings ~ katie
Ahhhh....Saturday mornings as fall approaches are the most wonderous thing!
Post a Comment