Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dr. Thunder, Colby Jack, and a Healthy Bug

Some Favorite Foods and Beverages this week:

*Constant Comment Hot Tea
*Fresh Pineapple  (Only $2.98 at the store this week, and they are wonderful!)
*Colby Jack Cheese Cubes
*Dried Cranberries and nuts mixed together. (Almonds are best, but peanuts will do.)
*Diet Dr. Thunder.  Yes, that cheap brand (84 cents a 2 liter) at Walmart. It's better than Diet Dr. Pepper--which is darn good!
*Celery and Peanut Butter (Why don't I make this more often??)

It's a wonderful Wednesday: 

*My internet is finally on for longer that five minutes at a time. (Another call to the internet provider.)
*I am completing Day 2 of Week 2 on the Couch Potato to 5K. (How is it possible to lose this much ground in just a few months?)
*The Mr. is headed to the RV show, but at least I have a meeting to attend tonight.
*The little Lady Bug is finally feeling better.  She had an ear infection, but the antibiotics seem to be helping.  No fever.  Still coughing, but a much happier, chipper baby. Her parents seemed to have recovered, too.

I'm trying to concentrate on the good.  Research papers are driving me crazy, and spring play auditions are looming next week.  I have a lot to do, and a million interruptions a day. 

I'll let you know when I dig my way out!  
 

No comments: