Sunday, February 26, 2012

Slow Weeks

Unfortunately, this isn't going to be one of those. 

Here is the list for today:  laundry, grocery shopping, press release to write for the show, quiz to write, lesson plans for the week, and four late research papers to grade.

Every night this week I have play practice.  We're kicking off the week with a photo shoot to add to the press release and ending with a play practice/party on Friday night.

I even have a Saturday morning rehearsal.  One of the girls volunteered to make pancakes for the cast.  Yes, food is always a good draw!
_____
As a side note, I have a freezer full of meat.  The men worked all day yesterday and butchered a 1300 pound steer.  I didn't wrap a single package.  Three or four men cutting the meat couldn't stay ahead of son-in-law CT packaging.  He's obviously done this a time or two.  Actually, the T family has the perfect set up and equipment for this job.  They have dressed a lot of wild game over the years, so they know what they are doing.  The Mr. enjoyed himself in a man's world for a change of pace.
____ 
The goal is to get everything checked off my list for today so I can enjoy the rest of the week.  If it's going to be hectic, it might as well be fun!

4 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Oh man, and I thought I had a busy week! It's a great feeling to get things checked off the list though! Hope you get some time to relax. :)

Mary said...

Hope you got everything done so you can "relax"! :)

Relyn Lawson said...

So hectic, but what wonderful job we have. I hope all is well with you. Can you believe how close to the end of the year we are?

Anonymous said...

You are my inspiration. Whenever I think I can't handle something else on my plate, I think about you. You also inspired me to start the CP to 5K over again. BJB