Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Here I Go Again

The new music teacher is attempting her first big Senior Class Night production. It is a huge task--and a bit daunting for the new teacher.

My stagecraft class has been building a set for her, so I have a small role in the show. However...

Yesterday, I could read the panic in her, so I went to rehearsal last night. She needed help with staging the numbers. She was quite grateful--and desperately in need of help. She's done a lot, she just doesn't know how to arrange the scenes on stage.  I'm going back on Thursday night. And probably all next week and then the week of performances. (She walked me to my car after and then texted me when she got home to make certain I would come back. Bless her heart.)

I don't really have time for this, but I don't want the new teacher to end the year in the midst of a disaster. We don't need her bolting Tiny Town High after only one year. So...

The end of this year promises to be as hectic as the rest of the year has been.

If you don't hear from me, I'll be grading, working on the show, ordering, and finishing up the lesson plans for the year.

I am sooooo ready for summer.

No comments: